Sunday, November 02, 2008
Big Trick or Treat Night!
It's Hallow'een tonight, and we all went Trick or Treating. True, I ran from every house that had a barking dog. And it's also true that my costume was a little warm for Texas (I was a furry ladybug). But I got loads and loads of candy, and look forward to sugar coma for the next six weeks! Won't my Mommy and Daddy have fun with me!?!
(Daddy's commentary: It's true. She did have a dog encounter at the first five houses we visited. We felt bad, she'd bravely walk up to the door with her cousin Jake, Jake would ring the doorbell, she'd hear or see a dog coming and she'd retreat down the walk as fast as she could. What do you do about that as a Dad? I tried lifting her onto my shoulder but she wasn't impressed. Finally Mom covering her back seemed to do the trick. But she really doesn't like dogs.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment