Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I want to be a Cowgirl


Once she did get up and moving, Charlotte was looking very cute in her cowgirl outfit. You can tell she is going to be lucky today from the horseshoe on her rear end.

I took Charlotte to get a check up this morning and she is now 12lbs 5oz, 22.5 inches long, and her big head is 41cm . The nurse went a head and did her 3 month check up since we were there and she was very impressed with everything Cha Cha could do even though she is only 10 weeks old. She is very advanced for her young age. '-D

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Keep the pictures coming, I love watching Charlotte's personality develop with each new set of pics!! She's too cute and you both just seem tickled pink to be new parents :) Love you, Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby and family. I love keeping up with ya'll.
    Gay Zimmerman -- of the Curvy Girl Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete